Tuesday, October 30, 2018

CAN YOU TOP THIS

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. 
Isaiah 26:3
<><><><><><>
God wants to give us peace and will do it if we obey,
He gives to those who willingly,allow Him full sway.
Thoughts must be centered in Him, then He works,
As we keep trusting, peace comes with many perks. (RP)
<><><><><><>
I purchased a My Pillow mattress topper, to make my bed more comfortable. It works great, and I appreciate the help it gives.  With this added blessing for my sleep, I received two new pillows.  The Bible speaks of sleep:   Psalm 127:2 It is vain for you to rise up early, To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows; For so He gives His beloved sleep. I am a recipient of that sleep He gives, and am thankful. Thanks for praying.

No comments: