Sunday, October 7, 2018

MORNING ROUTINE

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2

We need strong foundations in everything, especially in spiritual things,
And how great to know the Lord is my Rock, what a thrill to my heart this brings.
And yes He's my Fortress to shelter me well, and keep me secure in His place.
All of this He gives, because of His wonderful grace.
When the enemy attacks, He delivers me; what a refuge for my soul,
With His shield I'm protected and my salvation is sure--all beneath His control.  (RP)

After surgery, I soon realized that I was in a routine that would not allow me to remain in bed too long in the morning. That has become my morning routine. Up before six, make the bed, get myself ready, then head to my laptop to do the blog.  Then, morning devotions, followed by cream of wheat.  As soon as that is finished I do the regular 8:00 AM infusion. Right after the infusion, I do my 50 rounds of swallow and speech therapy.  By this time I am getting closer to 9:00 AM.  I complete this morning schedule with a 70 routine shoulder therapy.  There you have it. You can see my mornings are pretty well  taken care of. By 11:30 I am gearing up for the noon infusion, therapy and afternoon activities, hoping there is time to get some other things done. I'll talk about my eating schedule some other day. Thanks so much for praying. Yesterday my son and daughter-in-law visited me. What a delightful time that was.



No comments: