Monday, April 2, 2018

WONDERING

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

When a lost soul comes to Jesus, a transformation takes place,
God saves him and frees him forever by his matchless grace.
To have no condemnation on your life, is a marvelous thing,
Those who make this decision instantly have joy and sing.
New control takes over his life; he is led by the Spirit, not flesh.
And the best of all he repeats this, because daily he can refresh. (RP)

So many remark about my stronger voice now. It is a blessing to have it. I remember after surgery it was not much better than a whisper. Now I know that what you hear is probably only temporary, but as I have said many time, God is able to turn the temporary into permanent. This is my prayer, if it is His will. That is the most important thing. I had a dream last night I was eating some goodies and all of a sudden realized I am not supposed to eat. Maybe someday. The speech and swallow teacher is having me swallow  4 ounces of smoothie each day during my therapy. I admit it is good, but I always have that gnawing feeling about where it is going. This is something new for me, as I inwardly fear the product is going into my lungs instead of my stomach. I just have to trust the wisdom of the professional, and of course the Lord. I  want His will above all else. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: