Sunday, April 29, 2018

PROPERTY TAX

John 4:34 Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. 

Jesus was focused on His mission in life; to do His father's work
And as we watch Him in the Word, we noticed he did not shirk.
May we today begin to have the same goals as our Savior had,
We would then be focused in our work, and for sure be very glad. (RP)

My main objective yesterday was to pay my property taxes. I do it online, which saved a trip to town. I also took advantage of being Saturday, to start my studying for Friday's Bible class. The shoulder therapist added several more routines to my program each day. So between swallow and speech and shoulder therapies and the four tube feedings each day, my daylight hours are pretty well filled. I have to really tinker with schedules to get my appointments in.  But it is all a challenge, and works out in the end. I am glad. And I thank YOU for praying.  

No comments: