Monday, April 9, 2018

MY VOICE

Psalm 61:3-4 For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy.  I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. 

God's protection is always the best, no matter where we are,
And it gets better all the time, if we are near or far.
A shelter is He, and strong tower too, for we who are in need,
And to rest under the shelter of His wings in a blessing indeed.  (RP)

I was naturally encouraged at church yesterday, when so many were impressed and happy with my voice. Over and over again people commented on it. I was unaware of how people noticed the great difference in a few weeks how my voice has strengthened. The remark that was noticeable to me were the several who stated my voice was needed, so I can keep on serving the Lord. This is exactly my prayer. I see only one reason for such a good recovery thus far:  so I can keep on serving the Lord. This is my desire. Thanks to all of you who pray for me. I appreciate you greatly. 

No comments: