Thursday, April 12, 2018

SCHEDULES

Ephesians 4:32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. 

A Christian's treatment of others is so very important in this life.
It solves so many of our problems and lessens so much strife.
These things we are asked to do, are commands for us today,
And Jesus is the starting point, who forgave us without delay.  (RP)

Scheduling is an important part of ones life. I am so glad I learned to us my cell phone calendar. It faithfully lets me know when an event is coming up that involves me. I had to learn to use this handy item, but it pays off wonderfully. When things are really rushed, I can set another program to sound an alert, which snaps me to attention, thereby not missing my next appointment. I would never have dreamed that at the start of my 87th year, I would be so busy. But our loving Lord knows the reason why I am still here. There is only one reason: to keep on serving Him. I am grateful I can, and I give Him all the credit for getting me to this point. Thank YOU for your prayers.

No comments: