Monday, April 23, 2018

RAWLIE

Matthew 5:13  "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.

Living for Jesus as the salt of the earth is a day-to-day privilege for each,
And the way I live my life this very day, by all means will lessons teach.
So help me dear Lord as I move throughout this day to always honor you,
And I will know that with Your help my testimony to others will be true.  (RP)

Rawlie left his church in Stanwood, and drove right to Ferndale yesterday. He stopped to pick up a few snacks on the way. I haven't eaten anything I had stored here in the house for the last almost four months. Peg-tube feeding resolves this. Rawlie works for his company on his laptop from my house. Fortunately I have a good Wi-Fi system, which he needs to accomplish his business. It is nice having his company. We have some business matters to work out also, if time permits. I enjoyed a delightful morning at church yesterday. Now I get on with the week's activities. I do have a speech/swallow therapy session this afternoon also. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: