Thursday, April 26, 2018

FELLOWSHIP

James 1:5  If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

We need lots of help as we move about each day,
We really do no know how to choose our daily way, 
God's wisdom is for his children to decide these things,
And when done His way, to our hearts His joy brings.(RP)

I was blessed last night in being able to attend our Wednesday night fellowship. It was held outside, for the supper time. Of course I do not partake in that because of my tube feeding. It was a joy to be with the church family. The teaching time with Pastor Kiyle was profitable for all of us, then the private groups  met to discuss and answer questions and spend some time in prayer. I had to leave before prayer time, due to my regimen for infusion. I thank all who faithfully pray for me. It is much appreciated.

No comments: