Sunday, April 15, 2018

CATCH-UP DAY

Mark 12:44  for they all put in out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all that she had, her whole livelihood."

We learn so much about others, as we read God's word each day, 
Here Jesus spoke of a poor one, who gave all without a single delay.
Giving to God is a spiritual step, that many have not learned to pursue,
I trust they will learn to invest in His work, and always follow through. (RP)

Now and then I try to take a "catch-up" day, I had not planned it that way, but that is the way it turned out. I had some things on the list, but never checked them off. Have you had days like that? I paid a bill online, then spent a good deal of time trying to find online a software program, to replace an old and non-working one on  my laptop. I was not successful, so will have to continue that search some other time. It was a rainy, windy day yesterday so it was very nice just being able to stay home. I was honored also by a lovely visit from two church members. Thank you for your prayers. 

No comments: