Tuesday, April 3, 2018

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Galatians 5:22-23  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

How beautiful it is to follow Jesus, as a blood-bought child of His,
Is is beneficial for one to do this: I can tell you friend, it surely is.
Just look at all the benefits that come right to any child of God.
The Holy Spirit gives us gifts, more beneficial than any squad
Go through this list and thank him now for giving them to you,
Ask Him daily for help to honor Him through and through.(RP)


One would think I am falling apart with all the surgeries and things that are going on, but in reality I am just trying to get in better shape so I can serve the Lord. I   really was not sick when Margie was with me, but there were some signs of something that was coming. I will chronicle these some day. To me it tells the story. Yesterday I saw my  orthopedist regarding my left shoulder pain. He immediately, upon looking at the x-rays and doing some tests on me, said that it was a torn rotator cuff, He also said there would be no surgery. Instead, he gave it a shot. I already slept better last night because of it. He also ordered therapy. So by degrees I might get my health better so I can keep on working and serving. This is my desire. I feel fine, people say my voice sounds great, and they even say I look ok. That may be questionable!  But I sincerely thank you for praying. 

No comments: