Sunday, April 22, 2018

TAKE IT EASY DAY

Galatians 5:22-23  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Believers in Jesus are blessed indeed with the benefits we have to enjoy,
Each one should be sought and desired, so begin right now and employ.
The Holy Spirit gifts Christians with these beautiful graces; how glad we are,
We give thanks to Him for these precious things; practice them near and far.  (RP)

I decided to take things easier yesterday. I even went to the local store thinking it was the day to have them help me put some flowers in the containers I always use. Well, I missed that help by a week. Now I will look elsewhere.. I did a little work on next week's Bible study, and studied for pastor's Sunday School class this morning. I also mopped both bathroom floors and did some vacuuming (or sweeper) work in the family room and dining room. That combined with four feeding periods and 270 routines of therapy for speech, swallowing, and shoulder, bedtime was approaching. Thank you so much for your prayers.

No comments: