Saturday, April 21, 2018

BOOK REPORT


Deuteronomy 10:21 He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen.

Every day we look around us and see all the things God has done,
And we stop in utter amazement, and give praise to His dear Son.
How wonderful to know that He is our praise, and to him we owe all,
So in thanks for His salvation so great, in worship we at His feet fall.  (RP)

Beside the blessing of Bible class yesterday, I had the joy of doing quite a bit of work on my book. I have been so neglectful of it, and am embarrassed about it. I guess coming out of surgery, and no longer having the encouraging prod from Margie, has contributed to the delay. But there is no excuse. I have to find more pictures to include in the book because we are allowed a set number. To find them I will have to examine about four or five external hard drives containing information we stored while working for Shepherds.
Thank you for your encouragement and prayer for these things.

No comments: