Sunday, April 8, 2018

GETTING THERE

Joshua 1:9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. 

God comes to us with commands that seem impossible to keep,
Just remember, He is he Shepherd, and we are His sheep.
The things He orders us to do or be, are all within His power,
Trust yourself to His loving care, and at his words, do not cower, (RP)

I have noticed lately I have to push myself to get at our new book that hopefully will go to publisher one of these days. Laurel Hicks, editor, has been a great encouragement to me, and I appreciate it greatly. I worked on it yesterday, and recounted again the many wonderful experiences God gave Margie and me as we traveled for Shepherds. I only have a few more chapters to move into the main manuscript, and then I am closer to sending it for review. Thanks to you who have been with me through my recovery. Now, maybe I can step up efforts to get the job done.  Thanks for your faithful prayer support.

No comments: