Monday, April 16, 2018

SUNDAY BLESSINGS

Philippians 2:3-4  Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.  Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.

It is easy in our fast-paced world to forget some important things,
But in this verse we are dutifully taught what a wrong attitude brings.
Selfishness should be put away, and conceit should never be,
Let humility rule in your heart, dear friend, then you will readily see.
When your interest in others is part of your life, this is a noble move,
And our heavenly Father will see the change, and certainly will approve, (RP)

What a blessing to be able to attend Sunday School and worship service yesterday. I was able to stay for a few minutes after the service, visiting with folks, then headed home for my next infusion of nutrients via the Peg-tube. I was able to do some advance work on my next Friday's Bible study class. Then I spent a great deal of time looking for the proper computer software program called OCR ( Ocular Character Recognition). These program can read a printed page, and make it so I can edit and change it just like any document in Microsoft Word. Some are good and others are poor. I have had some of each through the years. Thank you for your faithful prayer support. I appreciate it.

No comments: