Saturday, April 28, 2018

WEDDING

Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

I marvel at God's love for me, and the way He cares for me, 
I read these special words, and wonder how it could be.
To think that God values me, is more than my mind can grasp,
But it is right here, and I marvel for sure, and yes, I gasp.  (RP)

The highlight of yesterday was the Courtney Lancaster and Kyle Kooy wedding. When Courtney knew I planned on attending, she asked if I would do the dedication prayer at their wedding. I was honored, because she and her parents were in our church when I was pastor, so we have known them for many years. It was a lovely service. I did not stay for the entire reception, because I needed to get home for another infusion. I am thankful I was able to be a part of the gala event. Thank you all for your prayers. 

No comments: