Saturday, April 14, 2018

TUBE TROUBLE


For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.    Heb 4:12

The Word of God is a special tool designed by the Lord of love,
To direct our way to do His will and give us help from above.
Its x-ray look into our hearts, reveals exactly who we are,
And we can never escape its power whether we are near or far.I 
So dear believer read His Word and let it speak to you,
And give your life His joy so full both now and all year through. (RP)

The Peg-tube installed in my stomach, was needing cleaning. I removed it like the first time I had to work on it, and this time the small syringe nozzle stuck in the entry side of it.  I had quite a time removing it. Finally with a very sharp-pointed ice pick, I got it loose. I was so glad and thanked the Lord when that process was over. The Bible class yesterday was a blessing to me. The loud speaker helped me through the class without straining my voice. We even had a new person attend the class. In the afternoon I transferred sixty more chapters into the final manuscript for my book. Thanks for your faithful prayer support

No comments: