Friday, April 27, 2018

THERAPY CHANGE

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.2Co 8:9


We're told in simple words right here, what Jesus did for us,And how He came from Heaven's heights, so rich and then made poor.And when I claim Him as my own He gives me all His wealth. And shows me from His word each day in Him I'm so secure. (RP)

When I saw the shoulder therpist yesterday, I told him I must have gone too heavy on one of the exercises. My shoulder hurt so badly I could hardly use my left arm and hand. He immediately change his approach to my therapy, and showed me other ways to exercise that were less strenuous on the tissues, tendons, etc. Boy was I relieved when he did that. I had a good night and hopefully today after my home therapy routine, I will not be any worse. I am looking forward to the class this morning. Thanks for praying. 



No comments: