Thursday, April 19, 2018

HANGUPS

John 15:5  "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Abiding in Christ is a privilege we have, like nothing else there is,
This relationship is vital, if we really want to have what is His.
We the branches know He is the vine, and keep ourselves this way,
Knowing that He alone helps us do everything, otherwise we go astray. (RP)

It seems that there are days like that, when it is hard to finish any given task with ease. Yesterday was that for me. I had trouble getting all my therapy sessions in for swallow, speech, and shoulder. But at the end of the day, I had finally worked them all in.I was also pushing to finish everything for the Bible class on Friday, but did not complete it. Today I have to, so that is my goal. Thanks for your faithful support in prayer.

No comments: