Wednesday, April 11, 2018

SPEECH THERAPIST REPORT

2 Timothy 2:15  Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 

In our service for the Lord as we teach and preach and live,
There are things we must not do; these we cannot forgive.
Our work for Him must be honest, diligent and approved,
And once we do it His way, it must never be removed. 
Those who choose to follow Him will never be ashamed,
And he will correctly teach God's word as it is proclaimed. (RP)

The speech therapist was pleased with my progress, but still wants me to exercise those swallowing muscles, before we do another test. That will come in the next few weeks. She said all that I am doing is definitely helping my speaking ability, which is good to hear. With my rotator cuff tear therapy routines, my daily count of therapies has risen to 270. That along with the length of each meal, makes for several hours. I am trying to work everything in each day along with other duties, and appointments. Thanks for praying.

No comments: