Wednesday, April 4, 2018

BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE

Ephesians 5:1-2 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. 2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma. 

It is quite amazing to say the least that we could imitate God,
We need this reminder from time to time just to give us a prod.
No one can love as God loves us, but for this we can always strive,
And this our goal should always be as long as we are alive.
To love like Him is an awesome goal, so why not try it today.
Be loving in all your goings-on; let your light shine in every way. (RP)

Blessings come in all sizes, and manners. As I was paying bills yesterday, I realized my food supplies are limited to only one thing: a 8.45 ounce container from the Nestle company. I infuse 8 of them daily in my Peg-tube attached to my stomach. That's all I spend for food. With the insurance, I pay only a small percentage of the cost. It is quite amazing how they get into those containers, evidently all I need to maintain a good healthy life. People say I look okay, sound okay and they say my blood pressure is like a teen ager. So I praise the Lord for His care for me. I have no complaints. I have no hunger pains. I am content. The only thing I miss is the taste of food, but with no hunger, it matters not.  Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: