Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I AM BLESSED

Exodus 16:2 Then the whole congregation of the children of Israel complained against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness.

Complaining is a dreadful thing, that catches many in its trap,
And many more things could be named that seem to entrap.
When God leads you into a certain way, rejoice and be glad,
And do not go around disgruntled, and with a face that is mad.
Be content with what you have and the way God is leading you,
If you do it this way, you will win, and rejoice in what you pursue. (RP)

It was a special treat for me to have my son here from Sunday to Tuesday evening. He worked for his company here using his laptop and my Wi-Fi connection.  Just to have him here was a blessing.  In the evening we watched some programs and visited at mealtime. I am grateful for my family who cares for me so well. I am truly blessed. Thanks to you who remember me in prayer. I appreciate it. 

No comments: