Wednesday, April 18, 2018

ELDERS

John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

A mandate so clear for all to understand is this message today,
God came for a reason to this world, and for it He had to pay,
With His precious blood on Calvary, He paid sin's price for me,
And from this offer to save a soul, we pray no one will flee.
Let us pray today for those who preach this message so sweet,
And keep on giving so all this message of eternal hope repeat.(RP)


I was honored to have the elders meet in my house for their meeting last night. It makes it nice for me especially with my tube feeding necessities. I was able to serve them some snacks and our meeting went well. In the midst of our time, I received a call from one of the members of the Friday Bible class at the Ferndale Senior Activity Center that her husband (Dan)  had died in the E.R. of a heart attack. I prayed with her and will be talking today with her some more. Her name is Julie Isaacson, Thanks for praying.

No comments: