Friday, April 13, 2018

IT'S FRIDAY


For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it? I Cor. 4:7

The Word plainly states what we have is from Him,
So we better give Him His due,
For boasting is sinful and God is not pleased
When His honor we do not pursue. (RP)

The week goes so quickly. Have you noticed that?  Maybe it has something to do with ones age. I was glad to get all preparations made for the Bible class yesterday.  Soon it will be four months since I started this round of trips to Swedish hospital in Seattle, thanks to Rawlie who helped me so much. Yesterday I was down to almost one day of infusion nutrition, but UPS in the afternoon brought my next supply. One thing is for sure. I do not have to be concerned about what I have for my next meal, because I "eat" the same thing, four times a day. No complaints. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: