Saturday, April 7, 2018

FIRST DAY BACK IN CLASS

2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 

In this life we are learning much about how to live this way,
There is so much we do that requires sight; we live it every day.
But in Christ there is more to have; the faith walk is what He asks
And some may have trouble with this, thinking it an impossible task.
Just think of all the promised things we are given in God's word,
These we cannot see, and to some they may appear to be absurd.
But to those who are trusting the Lord, He gives help for every thing,
So keep walking by faith, believing His word, and to His promise cling. (RP)


My report of yesterday's first time back in the "classroom" since December 29, 2017 is this:  I had a table on which I placed my briefcase. That was my "pulpit". In front of the briefcase I put the loud speaker Rawlie bought for me for such a purpose. I sat on a stool I brought from home. It had no back so I had to sit upright which was a little tiring, but it worked out okay. The volume of the speaker was perfect. All heard me, and I did not have to strain, to be heard. It was a joy being back in class again. The class welcomed me back heartily. I am grateful for Tom Knight who covered for me all the time I was in recovery. I finished the class and was not tired. Thank you for praying for me. 

No comments: