Sunday, December 17, 2017

THANK YOU, LORD!

Revelation 3:20  "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.


Jesus stands at the door of my heart, seeking to enter in, 
His knock is a reminder He desires my fellowship to win.
It's up to me to open the door as my Savior gently knocks,
I always pray I will open the door and have only a door without locks.
Fellowship with Jesus is the sweetest hour of the day,
And he promises this to all, if they will just let Him have His way.(RP)

I am so thankful for answered prayer concerning my health. Many of you have prayed and I thank you. I feel so much better today. I look forward with joy to the Sunday School class this morning. I pray your day will be blessed also. Thanks for praying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praising God with you that you are feeling better, and able to be back at your classes etc. That’s wonderful news!!
Praying for your upcoming appointments too.
“O Come, Let us Adore Him.”
Marlys