Wednesday, December 13, 2017

MORE NORMAL

Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.  Mat 5:8

Only God can make hearts pure because of what Jesus did,
Invite Him to work in your life and from Him keep nothing hid.
When you follow Christ and His Word, some day you will be with Him,
And for every you'll sing with the saints, the wonderful redemption hymn. (RP)

It is getting quite old, just hearing about health. Today, however, it seems I am getting back to what I consider more normal.  I feel better, even though I am weak. Yesterday I was well enough to spend a good portion on my assignments for the week. I was glad to start getting back into the routine. I am still going to take it easy, but slowly get back into the swing of things. I thank each of you for the calls, texts, and emails concerning my condition. I appreciate those who also use the "comment" (below) which this blog-site allows you to use. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: