Friday, December 8, 2017

IT'S FRIDAY

Therefore , if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.II Corinthians 5:17


To be IN CHRIST - what a place to be,
Salvation in Him is the best, we agree.
When you come to Christ,old things pass away,
And now in Him you begin a new day.
Your life becomes new when you come to Him,
And forever you'll sing the redemption hymn.(RP)

Paul Harvey used to say it all the time, "It's Friday".  I am glad for today, because we have the Bible study at the Ferndale Senior Activity Center. We are presently going through the book of Matthew. Yesterday after prayer meeting at church, I drove to the mall for a mile walk. It was better inside rather than the cold outside. I am treating a sore throat, and I hope I win. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: