Wednesday, December 27, 2017

SURGERY CONFIRMATION

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

In this life we are so prone to fear and be dismayed with the way things go,
But God's Word comes to us like a light, to comfort us in our woe.
His strength and encouragement console us as we walk along the way,
And his presence is promised always,to keep us from going astray.  (RP)

Swedish Hospital called yesterday to confirm all regarding my surgery. Date: January 4th, check in time 6:45 for an 8:45-9:00 am surgery. A thoracic surgeon, Dr. Bogard will be on call to assist Dr. Sniezek. Surgery duration: approximately three and a half hours. My son Rawlie will take me to the hospital.  It is nice knowing things are in place for this event. Thanks so much for praying. Sorry I put wrong date in above but  corrected it at night. 

No comments: