Sunday, December 3, 2017

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

We may wonder how we can obey this verse; we need help to learn how,
Just go to the Lord in prayer and ask Him to give you wisdom right now.
Each one of us can edify others,saying things that encourage and bless,
Keep at it each day and build that special one up, and never digress.
I think you are doing this right; it seems like you have tried and won,
Keep it up and improve your work; and stay faithful til your work is done. (RP)

I knew I must get up the decorations. I fought with the idea of buying a much smaller tree and letting that do. Then I decided to go ahead and do it the way Margie would have done. So I put up the tree (artificial) strung the lights, and put on the fancy glittering ornaments. Oh yes, there were tears of memory as I did this, and they lasted on and off all the rest the day. But it is very simple. I did not want to decorate the entire living room like Margie always did. I could never give it the special touch she had. Today is a special day at church. We vote for Kiyle Decker coming as our pastor. We are excited. Thanks for praying.

No comments: