Friday, December 15, 2017

BACK TO WORK

Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed   John 8:36  

Those in bondage to sin, listen up, there's hope for you in Christ,
Be sure and come to Him today; you don't need to be enticed.
Jesus invites you to come to Him so that He can set you free,
And when He frees you from sin, my friend, then you will really see.(RP)

It is great to be able to go back to work. For a week I have been down with whatever I had. I look forward to the class in Matthew this morning. I will stop at the grocery store and pharmacy, then do some banking, and come home. That will be enough for my first day out of the house in a week. I surely thank each of you who has prayed, called, sent texts, and asked about my condition. I appreciate it.

No comments: