Thursday, December 7, 2017

COLD WEATHER

Call to Me, and I will answer you, 
and show you great and mighty 
things, which you do not know.  
(Jer.33:3)

Lord help me learn to call 
And before your presence fall
So that I can then recall
All your blessings large and small
(RP)

Even though our winter this year seems to be much milder than many places, we are feeling the cold. I am glad for the furnace, gas stove and small ceramic heater here in the house. They are all going right now. Yesterday I walked, and then worked most the time on my Bible study in Matthew. I will finish that today and review some more on the Joshua study for Sunday School. I am going to take it easier today, because I have a sore throat. I don't want to get worse. Any suggestions by you who have solutions, please comment on the link below. All suggestions appreciated. Thanks for praying. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Ralph;
So very sorry to hear of your sore throat!!! I will pray. Not sure what you might have on hand for cold remedies, but try some hot tea with raw honey, or gargling with salt water. Do you have any Vit. C or Olive Leaf capsules? Looks like you are having some cold weather too.
Take care of yourself.
Marlys