Friday, December 29, 2017

FRIDAY BIBLE CLASS

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Sometimes in life we think all has gone wrong, nothing works out for the good,
But we've forgotten one thing, God is in charge and He's often misunderstood.
For those who love God everything turns out well, and what a comfort is this,
And those who think that He's not done it right, then in fact they are remiss.(RP)

It will be nice to be able to have Bible class again this morning. My son is here with me, and we will have coffee together, then he will return home. This will be my last day for this class until after surgery sometime. I look forward to it. Thanks so much for praying. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Ralphj;
I hope your Bible Class goes well this morning. So wonderful that you so faithfully continue to do this. You are truly a great teacher. I will be praying daily for you and for the upcoming surgery. He’s got you covered!!!
Blessings and Happy New Year!!
Marlys