Sunday, December 10, 2017

SICK

Psa 32:1   Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered. 

The forgiveness of God - what a precious thought as we look at His Word today,
What love He has shown and grace displayed as we walk along this way
When God covers sin it is covered indeed and happy the man who gains all
And a word to the proud ones who reject God's love, you'll be lost if you continue to stall. (RP)

I hardly slept last night. I'm getting a cold. I have taken medicine, but at this juncture, nothing has worked. I guess I will have to bear with it until it runs the course. I had to get together my teaching material and take it to church early this morning so the elders can find someone to teach my class in Joshua. I will really miss the class because I enjoy it so much. Rawlie was with me Friday and Saturday nights, so left this morning for Stanwood. It was nice having him with me. He had prayer for me before he left. I appreciate it so much. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: