Saturday, December 2, 2017

PLENTY TO DO

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Mat 11:28

Oh the restless souls that surround us all around us in every place,
We pray they will meet the Savior and be saved by His loving grace.
Christ invites us to come to Him and receive spiritual rest today,
And those who come will find sweet solace not just now but everyday.   (RP)

There is always plenty to do. After the Bible class yesterday morning, I drove to the Bellingham  Bellis Fair Mall. I did my daily walk there because it was raining steadily. Two times around the inside outer edge of the hall, equals a mile. It's nice and warm with music, plus the opportunity to see what's for sale, and a lot of people.  After that I did hospital visitation. Before that I checked out the soup at the hospital dining room. There was nothing that would satisfy my liquid diet. After the visit, I walked down the hall on floor two, passing the room where Margie ended her earthly journey. Oh, the memories! I arrived home at 2:10, ate lunch (or should I say I drank lunch), then started the activities for the rest of the afternoon. Thank you for praying.

No comments: