Tuesday, December 26, 2017

BACK TO ROUTINE

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.  Psalm 139:17-18




To realize that God thinks of me, is a fact more valuable than gold,
His constant thoughts to me, the number of them can't be told.
My heart overflows with gratitude when I think of His love for me, 
I cannot understand it all and from it I don't care to flee.(RP)

The title of my blog in no way implies that to do so is negative. I am sure most had a wonderful Christmas day. I surely did. My son stayed when his family departed for various activities Christmas Eve. It is nice having his company. He will be returning home today. We will have coffee together at Starbucks.  I am trying to find time to finish the work necessary for my next book. With Margie's passing and all the related issues with that, I have not had the time to dedicate to it. Now with my own surgery around the corner, I am still uncertain. I will do as much as I can. But now there is preparation for Friday's Bible class that has priority. Thanks so much for praying. 





No comments: