Monday, December 18, 2017

COUNTDOWN

Psalms 27:14   Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

It takes so much work to just wait, and that's why God orders it so,
Don't ever go ahead of the Lord so that he will have to say whoa!
Wait for the Lord, that strengthens you, and gives your heart new life,
And prepares you so well for God's joy today and keeps away added strife.(RP)

This week is the countdown for Christmas. I have to complete all the paper work for Swedish Cancer Institute where I go tomorrow. Rawlie will drive me there. Today I have some residual things to care for the business world for Ernie, my brother, who died a week earlier than Margie. I preach next Sunday so want to put the final touches on the message. We will have brunch at our house next Sunday, instead of Christmas. My family is coming and will do most of the work. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: