Friday, December 22, 2017

SNOW FORECAST

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?Psalm 27:1

The Lord for us is many things, but light and salvation are supreme,
Before we walked in darkness and all was dreary and upstream,
Then we met the Savior, and he gave new hope for sure,
And oh how great it is to have Him and be saved and so secure.
He is now our strength for living, and with Him we are not afraid,

So march on dear Christians, and do not be dismayed.(RP)

Several times this morning I heard the word, snow. Apparently we will have some each day, including Christmas. The children love it, and I have always enjoyed it. I have a snow blower for our driveway, so in that way I am prepared for it.  Yesterday Swedish hospital confirmed with me that they still are aiming for January 4th as my surgery time. They are trying to locate a thoracic surgeon who can assist the head and neck surgeon. Thanks for praying.

No comments: