Tuesday, December 5, 2017

COMPUTER WOES

2 Samuel 22:31As for God, His way is perfect;The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

What a wonderful God we have, so perfect in all His ways,
And the Book He gave us is proven, never ceasing to amaze.
How special it is to trust Him with a promise direct from His Word.
Our shield, protector and Savior - no better news was ever heard.(RP)

Yesterday after my walk in Bellingham, I stoped by a mattress store to look at what they had. Then at home, I needed to convert PDF files to Micosoft Word, for a job I was doing, and that took almost the rest of the day without being resolved.  A simple thing turned out to be a headache (which I have never had). I will leave that for some other day. Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: