Tuesday, December 12, 2017

BETTER, BUT NOT BRAGGING

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him; do not fret.  Psalm 37:7

Some  uneasily go through life, impatiently confronting the days.
Instead of resting in Jesus who will help you in all your ways.
We must learn to rest in the Lord, leaving with him every fret,
Patiently wait things out, and soon those concerns you'll forget. (RP)

I had a good night. This morning I am finally starting to feel things may be on the mend. I am not bragging at all about how I feel. I know I will still need more time to get back to a normal schedule. I miss my nurse Margie, giving plenty of ideas on how to improve my health these days. I'm working more at my desk, which I feel is a good sign. I am taking things easy, however.  I had wanted to keep up those mile-long walks each day, but know that is out of the question now. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: