Sunday, December 31, 2017

SURGERY INFORMATION

Mark 10:45  For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many


Jesus came to serve mankind by giving His life on the cross,
He came not for showmanship, nor living fancy with all the gloss.
He came to serve us and that He did, by dying for you and me, 
And all who come and bow at His feet, His love they all will see.
Jesus died for sinners, and all who receive Him, find sweet peace.
In Him is everlasting life and all who trust Him their joy will increase. (RP)

I check into Swedish First Hill, 747 Broadway, Seattle, Washington, Thursday morning, January 4th, for a 8:45-9:00 am surgery. Projected time for surgery is three and a half hours. My son Rawlie will take me there, and I am grateful. Yesterday's mail brought confirmation from my insurance company for the removal of the thyroid gland, and surgery to rebuild voice box. I was told in the beginning I could lose my voice, but Dr Sniezek said it can be rebuilt. That was encouraging news. I thank each of you for your prayers for this day. I am asking folks to pray I will not have any negative reaction to the anesthesia. Of course on the top line of all this is: May the Lord's will be done. 

No comments: