Wednesday, December 6, 2017

INSURANCE

Proverbs 19:20-21 Listen to counsel and receive instruction, That you may be wise in your latter days. There are many plans in a man's heart, Nevertheless the Lord's counsel-that will stand.

One very wise counsel we all should hear; listen to God each day,
Read the Bible to understand exactly what He wants to convey.
He wants you to be wise both now and when you reach later years,
Keep getting more of it, and never allow yourself to get in arrears.
We all have such flashy plans, and we really want to achieve,
But remember that God's counsel is best, so be ready to receive. (RP)

I am so thankful for medical insurance. I am receiving almost daily bills for Margie's upkeep during her last days. Her last hospital sojourn was a little shy of hundred thousand dollars. Thankfully I only had to pay a very small portion of it. Her ambulance bill for 911 came, and it also paid a large proportion of the bill. I am grateful. Yesterday was a big day with duty at the church, and a home visit with a fellow church member to a family who called for spiritual help. We were glad to be available for that. I attended the elders meeting last night. And to my delight my grandson Nathan was here at home when I arrived. Thanks for your prayer support. 

No comments: