Tuesday, December 19, 2017

ANSWERS

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Rom 12:2

God gives the rule that leads to His will if we will just obey.
Forgetting our selfish ways and do what He says today.
If we fit in the ways of the world, we are lost before we begin,
And living this way is wrong and God labels it as sin.
Let God transform you and renew your mind and truly blessed you will be,
And His will comes to you in its perfect way and then the whole world will see.  (RP)

Perhaps today I will get some answers. I wonder when surgery date will be. I want to know if the doctor is able to correct this problem of liquid and food entering my lungs when I swallow.  I wonder how cancerous the thyroid tumor is.  I am curious about recovery time, and where. So maybe today Rawlie and I will hear some answers that help us. When I return to Ferndale, I will attend the meeting of the elders at our church tonight, Lord willing. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: