Monday, December 4, 2017

PASTOR KIYLE DECKER

And they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus." Acts 4:13

Help me to live for You today in such a special way,
That others will know without a doubt in my life, He is on display. (RP)

Our church family unanimously called Kiyle Decker as pastor yesterday morning in a vote after the morning service. This is the result of two years of diligent searching and praying. More about him and his family will appear on the church website, when  there is time to get it posted.  After the service yesterday I drove to Stanwood, where I had lunch with my son and his family. They were celebrating Rawlie's birthday. We had a great time and they even served me liquid lunch, which I am on, due to my situation. I left, and returned to Ferndale where I attended the Youth Choir performance at our church. It was a lovely evening. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: