Wednesday, September 12, 2018

TIME CONSUMING

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.John 10:11

Jesus the Good Shepherd cares for his own and gives His life for them,
Each one is very important to Him, even as a precious gem.
Jesus gave His life for us that we may be in Heaven with Him,
And with Him as  Savior and Lord you can be sure life is not dim.  (RP)

I guess I am naive. A simple purchase online, turned out to be a major process.  An item had to be returned because it was not correct, then when I ordered with another company, the credit card on file was not updated. With that fixed, I noticed they had two orders for the same item. Repeated calls for technical help, finally resolved the matter. Maybe I will receive the item this week. I am not holding my breath. In between all this I had a delightful time studying the book of Ruth Thanks for praying. 

No comments: