Saturday, September 1, 2018

PICTURES GALORE

Matthew 11:28  Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Jesus calls us, sweetly beckons, to His place of rest,
And when He calls we always know He knows best.
Come to Jesus as you are, and find just what you need,
He will answer in a beautiful way, and yes, you will succeed. (RP)


I worked all day yesterday on pictures. I need at least 30 for my book. I lost many of them somehow, but went into my external storage units and found about 10 gigabytes of graphics. That equals thousands of pictures. Now I must go through them to find just those few that will appropriately accompany the stories I tell in the book. I may not find exactly what I need, but at least I surely have plenty to peruse.  I appreciate your prayers so that I can complete the necessary steps in order to get the book published. Thanks for helping in prayer. It means very much to me.  

No comments: