Saturday, September 15, 2018

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN

And they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus." Acts 4:13

Help me to live for You today in such a special way,
That others will know without a doubt in my life He is on display. (RP)

When the audiologist checked my hearing aids, she asked how I was doing with my hearing. I mentioned that in crowds I do not pick up the conversations well. She reminded me that my devices were already five years old and the technology now is much improved for this hearing deficiency. She said she would like me to come next time and try the new ones out with no obligation to buy. I agreed, because I told her I don't plan on spending that amount of money again. So we left it at that. I had a great day yesterday, filled to the brim with activity. I am grateful I can do what I did without tiring. Thanks for praying. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ralph,
I follow you everyday & pray for you & also admire your faith & strength. Reading today's entry we wondered if you have a Costco store anywhere near you. Their hearing aids are much cheaper. Art's are from there & he has had good service with them. Just any idea. Of course you have to be a member which cost I think it is $60 a year. We shop there once a month & share with Connie & Levi plus we have our church small group here each week.
Perhaps Rawlie & his family or someone in church has a membership & would go with you so you don't have to buy a membership. Just a thought!
We are fine thus far in this storm thus far. We are grateful it became a lesser hurricane & also that turned so Dick & Joyce were going to get some extra rains. They are up higher but the road going into their house isn't paved but Dick can walk out to it. We are only having winds & rain. The ground is getting quite saturated so we pray our electricity doesn't go out though we are prepared, thanks to Connie.
Blessings, Elaine