Sunday, September 23, 2018

LONG PROCESS

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[a] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

God does not promise days without trials, nights without troubles and a burden free life,
But we are so glad that in Him there is peace amidst all the problems and strife.
God cheers us with words of comfort divine for our souls that are tried by the fire,
And just knowing He overcomes the world is itself a word to inspire.  (RP)

Yesterday I worked on getting pictures into my book. I spent a good time before this for many days, looking through thousands of pictures on my laptop.  As I go through the manuscript, I decide which picture would be best for that story, then I indicate just where in the chapter the picture will be placed.  It is all an enjoyable exercise, but admittedly, time consuming. I worked most of the day and got very little done. Maybe now that I am in a better routine, I will get more done. I have good news for me, Rawlie is coming this afternoon to spend a few days with  me. He will do his regular work here at my house. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: