Friday, September 21, 2018

QUESTION

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

There's only freedom in One, Jesus is His name,
No matter who you are we are all the same.
Jesus is the Truth and when we have Him as ours,
He takes away our sin and heals our sinful scars.  (RP)

For many months I have sterilized my syringe and other items used for the infusion process, four times daily. Lately the syringe gets harder to use for the next infusion. I use a new syringe each day, so many have been used in eight months. I called to ask if I could wash carefully the syringe after each use in hot soapy water and rinse it well, would that be okay.  The answer did not get back to me after the kind lady referred it to another person in the organization that handles such issues. Maybe today I will hear. On my own, I did what I described above, and it works much better. I will contact them today if they don't call me first. I am looking forward to the Bible class this morning. Yesterday I made all the preparations for it. Thanks for praying.

No comments: