Thursday, September 27, 2018

THE LIST GROWS LONGER

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28  

Come to Jesus is the plea, for the tired and depressed. 
He will calm your nervous spirit and make your life truly blessed.
So tired Christian come to Him and lay your burden at His feet,
He will lift that heavy burden and with rest you'll be complete.  (RP)

In the Christian life, there are always many things to pray about. Paul admonishes us to pray without ceasing. He is so right. Each day we read, or hear more things that need to be added to our prayer list. I hope each of you will be adding to your list. There was a time in my life I did not write down things, but that day has gone. I now write them so I will not forget. The list gets longer as we pray. How thankful I am for this recourse of prayer. Our church, our families, our country are only the tip of the iceberg of requests today. Let us together be prayer warriors for the Lord. Thanks for praying.

No comments: