Sunday, September 2, 2018

DOUBLE BLESSING

He does according to His will in the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth. No one can restrain His hand. 
Daniel 4:35

Our God is a mighty God who moves at His own command,
He controls everything in heaven above, and in this great land.
Thank God, He knows what to do; we rest securely in Him,
And no matter what takes place our future never grows dim.
We give ourselves to His sweet care, and worry not a bit,
And daily read His Word for strength. and to His will submit.  (RP)

Yesterday my files were backed up safely and I prepared for my Friday Bible class which will start this week. I am thankful that these two concerns were resolved. Also, Rawlie arrived last evening and he will be directing the worship team at our church this morning. I am thankful for good health so far, and look forward to each day. I thank my many friends who faithfully pray.  It is my joy also to pray for you. 

No comments: